FROM CONFUSION TO CLARITY
Are you struggling to communicate your value? Connect with the right audience? Cut through and get heard? Get clients you deserve? Charge what your worth? Write copy for your website?
Chances are it’s because you don’t have a brand strategy. You might have a logo, pretty colours and some funky fonts, but the truth is: branding begins with strategy, not design.
Our 10 step brand strategy roadmap is designed to take you from confusion to clarity.
100% Strategy. 0% Fluff.
Branding Uncomplicated is a no-nonsense, fluff-free, practical step-by-step guide and workbook to crafting a modern brand – minus the confusion. Made for start-ups, entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, freelancers, creatives and side-hustlers.
People have been over complicating branding for far too long. They make it hard to understand, apply and implement. There is a truckload of content out there. It’s not your fault your overwhelmed—your trying to sift through chaos! I’m here to make the process simple, straight-forward and guide you step-by-step. I’m going to help you work through the process so you succeed!
This is my 10 step roadmap to crafting an extraordinary brand strategy—so you can make an impact in the world through your business.
Simple. Straight-Forward. Step-by-Step.
At the end you’ll have a written brand strategy that’ll drive the vision and direction of your brand like never before!
THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES:
• Guidebook, Workbook and A3 Poster
• 120 Page Guidebook
• 84 Page Workbook
• 10 Chapters
• 26 Brand Strategy Exercises
• 16 Example Exercises so you can follow along
• 1 Quiz
• A4 size and ready-to-print PDF
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• Learn the importance of branding and why it matters
• Create your customer avatar
• Identify your tribe and repel the rest
• Learn how to own your space in the marketplace
• Fun strategies to uncover your core values
• Learn how to make your competition irrelevant
• Create clear differentiation from your competitors
• Learn how to create a movement, not just a brand
• Get into your customers head and uncover what really motivates them
• And we finished up with a mind blowing tool that the industry experts don’t want you to know about!
01 / Why Branding Matters
02 / Your Purpose is Bigger than Your Product
03 / Identifying Your Dream Customers
04 / The Subtle Art of Repelling Customers
05 / Making the Competition Irrelevant
06 / Creating a Movement, Not Just a Brand
07 / What Your Customers Really Want
08 / What Drives Human Behaviour
09 / Uniting Your Tribe Under Common Beliefs
10 / Putting it all Together
IS IT FOR YOU?
• If you’re struggling to write content for your website consider this the missing piece of the puzzle
• If you want to know how to craft a brand packed full of meaning, personality, heart and soul
• If you want to know how to communicate your value without sounding cheesy or sleazy
• If you want to know how to make your competition irrelevant and stand out in a crowded market
• If you want a clear and easy step-by-step guide to help you create a powerful brand
• If your brand is holding you back from creating the impact you wish to make
• If you want brand clarity, direction, and a solid brand foundation
• If you want confidence in your brand messaging
• If you want clear specific strategies that you can implement straight away
• If you’re tired of reading books that inspire you but don’t explain how to do it
• If you’re tired of reading ‘branding’ articles that gloss over all the important details
• If you’re struggling to communicate your value and what you have to offer
• If you’re struggling to differentiate yourself from the competition
• If you’re struggling to cut through the noise and get heard
• If you’re a small business, start-up, entrepreneur, solopreneur, freelancer, creative, corporate escapee or side-hustler
• If you can’t afford to hire an agency, but still want to create a blockbuster brand on a limited budget
Please Note: This is a digital download only. This is not a physical product.
© 2019 Circular Digital – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but it’s not good for your business or mine. No part of this publication text may be reproduced, resold, uploaded or posted online, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, magnetic tape, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without prior permission in writing from the publisher.